Small-engine convenience. Big-engine performance.
If you're looking for the winning combination of easy handling, smooth power and great control, then look no further than the F15, F20 or F25.
These versatile twin-cylinder, 4-stroke engines offer the optimum power-to-weight ratio, along with standout fuel economy. Which means they're kinder to your pocket – and to the environment – cutting exhaust emissions to a minimum.
Enjoy too, the extra convenience that comes with a Yamaha outboard – benefits such as computer-controlled ignition, a special light-load starting system and a large-volume silencer – normally only featured on larger engines. For professional or leisure use, these compact engines are ready to deliver.
- One-piece, solid top cowling
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- Manual and Electric start options
- Power Trim/Tilt (F25) Power Tilt (F15/20) options
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio
- Front-mounted shift lever
- Light-load manual starter (F15/20)
- Vertical storage position (F15/20)
- High-output alternator
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Single-lever steering friction (Tiller model)
- Fresh water flushing system
- See all details