Climb to freedom
From now on, set no limits. For the exhilaration of extreme mountain climbing adventures, exploit the wide power band and supreme agility of the FXNytro M-TX 162 to take you up to – and over – the powder. Designed by mountain riders, for mountain riders, it sets you free to climb to new heights – and improve your overall snowmobile skills.
At the heart of this powerful machine is the ProMountain® Air rear suspension, an 18° track approach angle and a pair of lightweight Fox® FLOAT™ 2 shocks – in short, a brilliant suspension set-up that's everything you need to conquer the steep and the deep.
For any serious mountain rider, there's no substitute - and there are no limits.
- 3-Cylinder Genesis® 4-stroke High Output engine
- Fox® FLOAT™ 2 air front shocks
- ProMountain® Air 162 rear suspension
- 381 x 4115 x 57 mm Camoplast® Ascent track
- Low track approach angle (18°) for easy floatation
- Steep running boards (11°) for deep snow
- Lightweight rear-exit exhaust
- Advanced Fuel Injection system
- Dual-switch grip control for hand & thumb warmers
- Tall, wide, hooked mountain handlebars
- Fox® FLOAT™ 2 XV rear shock
- Light, aerodynamic windshield design
- Se alle detaljer