Fun, attainable power.
If you’ve ridden the YFM350R or YFM250R and you’re craving something extra on trail rides with friends, look to the YFM700R. Punchy and sporty, it's made for exhilaration.
Thanks to a 686cc big-bore engine with formidable torque, you get new levels of excitement on every terrain - from rocky gradients to muddy bogs and grassy tracks. This power is balanced by a suspension system, which makes for a friendlier riding character than the Special Edition version.
A sports hybrid frame is light enough for race-style moves but still withstands every knock and bump. And trademark Yamaha reliability ensures that you'll stay confident, no matter where your adventure takes you.
- Ultra-reliable 686cc fuel-injected engine
- Tremendous torque straight from idle
- Strong, lightweight hybrid aluminium/steel frame
- 5-speed transmission with reverse - easy shifting
- Low-pressure gas shocks for easy adjustment
- 2-piston rear brake calliper; more braking power
- Ready to ride at only 192kg
- Aluminium components for reduced unsprung weight
- Push-button electric-start for convenience
- Sleek, predatory design; more knee space for rider
- Informative easy-to-read LED display
- Ergonomic thumb throttle-lever prevents fatigue
- See all details