For the last 14 years Yamaha has been an integral part of my working life, but as any employee or assoicate of Yamaha can attest, this is never only about work.
Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., branch UK
Here are some of my truly Kando Creating moments:
- Kando is celebrating the innovation when plugging in and charging an EC-03 for the first time
- Kando is the excitement I felt when I first heard the CP4 engine of the 2009 YZF-R1
- Kando is having the confidence to hit the ignition after a long winter, knowing my Yamaha will start
- Kando is the emotion I felt when I got the call to tell me my application to work for YMUK had been successful
- Kando is shaking the hand of a Greek Yamaha dealer from my wife’s hometown at the PEDC in Seville and realising that the ties between us are real
- Kando is the innovation I was so proud to present and talk about during the Niken Tour throughout the UK (even when it rained – a lot!)
- Kando is handing over the keys of an Aerox to a new rider and seeing the excitement in their eyes
- Kando is having complete and utter confidence that the Inertial Measurement Unit, Slide Control System and Lift Control of the 2019 YZF-R1, can make me “feel” like a MotoGP rider at Silverstone
- Kando is watching the outpouring of emotion from the Pata Yamaha World Superbike Team as Michael Van Der Mark took his first victory on the YZF-R1 at Donington Park in 2018
Kando is working for Yamaha every single day, knowing that we are all part of something bigger.
The ties that connect us are more important than ever and we ALL can make a difference.