New name and new colours in Yamaha’s Sport Heritage line-up
XSR700 Legacy | XSR125
Each Sport Heritage model is designed to maximize your riding enjoyment and for 2023, the line-up is completed with the new XSR700 Legacy and two new colours for the XSR125. Featuring timelessly styled bodywork combined with the latest engine and chassis technology, the XSR models are guaranteed to bring a smile to your face on every ride.
Yamaha XSR700 Legacy
Pure riding fun
Offering up to the minute engine and chassis performance combined with timeless good looks, the XSR700 Legacy embodies the true spirit of the Faster Sons concept.
Its classic scrambler inspired design features black fork gaiters and a braced handlebar with off-road grips, while the traditional bench seat and round headlight, now featuring an integrated headlight guard, provide a timeless image. The gold coloured 10-spoke cast wheels with chunky blockpattern dual purpose tyres add to the bike’s rugged style.
2023 XSR700 Legacy
- Torque-rich 690cc crossplane technology EU5 engine
- Light and slim tubular backbone frame
- Classic scrambler & Speedblock design
- Braced scrambler handlebars, grips and chunky footrests
- High-tech XSR family round LED headlight & taillight
- Block-pattern Pirelli MT 60 RS dual-purpose tyres
- New dedicated retro inspired colours and graphics
Born for Free Spirits
Featuring the special Sport Heritage formula that sees handsome retro looks blended with modern technology, the agile XSR125 has proven to be the bike of creative freedom with the Yard Built for Free Spirits project.
Its best-in-class EU5 11kW engine provides strong performance, while the sophisticated R125 derived chassis features 37mm USD front forks, lightweight 17-inch wheels and classically styled round LED headlight and taillight.
For 2023 the XSR125 is ready to inspire even more with two new stylish colours.
- Best-in-class 125cc EU5 engine
- Pure and timeless XSR styling
- 37mm USD front forks
- Stylish block pattern tyres
- High-tech LED headlight and taillight
- Strong and light Deltabox frame
- Circular LCD meter
- New colours & graphics - Heritage White & Yamaha Blue
XSR125 will continue to be available in Impact Yellow as well.