GYTR® Racing Kit Stage 1 – MY19-Current
Not compatible with your Yamaha
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
Multiple optional parts are available to help you mount this part on your . Do your want to add these optional parts to your shopping cart?
Selected optional parts:
Optional parts which will be added
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.
Search for your Yamaha
Search by Yamaha product to see parts that fitSearch by product type
Search by Yamaha product to see parts that fitSearch by Yamaha model
Select a Yamaha model to see if there are required parts.
- Product Details
The GYTR® Racing Kit stage 1 (MY19-Current) includes all mandatory equipment based on the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile) T4 regulations for Side-by-Sides. Equipped with this kit, the YXZ1000R is ready to compete in most competitions under National Sports Authorities and FIM.
Thanks to the plug-and-play design, no welding or modifications to the chassis are required. Together with the full assembly instructions, this allows any Yamaha SSV dealer or experienced mechanic to finish installation in about 16 hours.
The GYTR Racing Kit opens up a new world of Rally racing and offers a strong base for further improving skills and vehicle performance, for entry-level and experienced drivers.
This Stage 1 kit is developed for models with a rear-mounted radiator and is suitable for YXZ1000R models after and including MY2019.
The kit contains:
- Bolt-on FIA Certified Safety cage, powder-coated in black
- Sparco EVO race seats in easy to clean Skai material and custom seat mounts
- 6 point safety harnesses
- Powder-coated Aluminium Sunroof and firewalls
- Roof-mounted air scoop for improved radiator cooling
- Spare Tire Mount For 2 Spare Tires
- Electrically operated Main Power Cut Off Switch
- Wire Harness with switch panel and fuse box for added features prepared to include 7 additional functions such as GPS, Intercom, lights. (not included)
- Custom sized Window Nets for perfect fitment
- Mud flaps front and rear
- 4mm Aluminium Skid Plate Set
- 6mm Aluminium Skid Plate Set For Protection Of The Fuel Tank Area
- Steel drive shaft tunnel
- Front and rear Tow Eyes
- Seat Belt Cutters
- Safety cage Padding
- Manually Operated Fire Extinguisher (FIA 8865-2015 compliant)
- Step by step Assembly instructions including templates
- Co-driver dashboard
- LED safety light top rear
- FIA mandatory safety stickers