A force of nature.
Yamaha’s industry-leading Ultramatic® transmission automatically selects the optimum gearing for all types of terrain, while the natural all-wheel engine braking gives huge confidence in downhill descents – and the On-Command® drive system allows you to switch seamlessly between 2WD, 4WD and Diff-lock at the push of a button.
Electronic Power Steering gives a natural feedback for enhanced comfort and control – and with its 4-wheel disc brake system and adjustable independent suspension, the super-tough Grizzly 700 EPS Alu SE (Special Edition) is ready to take on the most challenging terrain. Discover this true force of nature.
At a glance
- High Performance ATV = true All-Terrain Vehicle
- Driver selectable wheel drive system
- Excellent trail & off trail handling
- Long stroke terrain capable & comfy suspension
- 4 powerful and consistent hydraulic disc brakes
- Well balanced ride dynamics
- Less fatigue and more precise handling by EPS
- Connected rider forward ergonomics
- Professional capacity for stowing & towing cargo
- Sophisticated painted SE body & 27” SE wheels
- T-category homologation optional
Grizzly 700 EPS SE
Every Yamaha ATV is designed to handle the most challenging off-road terrain, and the class-leading Grizzly 700 comes with one of the widest ranges of sophisticated user-friendly technologies to make off-road exploration more fun, more relaxing – and even more rewarding.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the selected Yamaha model.
No additional parts are required.