With its compact chassis, confidence-inspiring car-type 2-seat cabin and high-torque engine, the Wolverine-R is engineered to traverse some of the most extreme terrain out there.
Equipped with fully automatic transmission - as well as switchable 2WD/4WD and Electronic Power Steering (EPS) - the Wolverine-R is ready for you. And for added safety, there's a Seat Belt Inter-Lock system. Go explore!
At a glance
- Compact and aggressively styled 2-seat off-roader
- Class-leading comfort, extreme off-road potential
- Automotive style 2-person cab with bucket seats
- Ultramatic® fully automatic CVT transmission
- High, low, reverse and neutral gear settings
- Stable and natural-feeling engine braking
- On-Command® 2WD/4WD/4WD with diff lock modes
- Seat Belt Inter-Lock system for added safety
- Fully adjustable long-travel KYB piggyback shocks
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Flat cargo bed and 680kg towing capacity
- Designed for leisure and light utility use
When we set out to develop the Wolverine-R, our target was to create a vehicle suitable for both leisure and light utility customers operating in challenging environments. Able to carry two people, this vehicle also had to be agile, comfortable and fun.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.