With impressive terrain-handling comes smooth power from our 999cc engine and push-button D-mode control with 3 Drive positions - Sport, Trail and Crawl. Add Special Edition paint, a factory-fitted Warn winch, colour-matched wheels, aggressive Maxxis Carnage tyres - and you begin to see the picture.
The Wolverine® RMAX™ 1000 family follows our development philosophy of “Jin-Ki Kanno” – which translates from Japanese as “The exhilaration of being one with the machine” – bringing you a super-capable off-roader, in which driver and passengers feel confident to master and enjoy the very toughest terrain.
At a glance
- Brutal, class-leading 999cc machine
- 3 drive modes for selectable power supply
- Fully loaded with Yamaha Off Road technology
- Top-level capability with an imposing stance
- Next Generation design & aggressive styling
- Comfortable 4 full size high back bucket seats
- Premium extensive Special Edition features
- T-category homologation optional
Wolverine® RMAX™4 1000 SE
The Special Edition Wolverine®RMAX™4 features SE graphics, with bodywork and interior painted to match the cut-and-sew seats. Footwell and console lighting adds to the style and comfort of the soft-touch interior with its centre-mount mirror, dash-mounted USB charging socket, DC outlet and lighted switches.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the selected Yamaha model.
No additional parts are required.