Quiet as a whisper.
Powered by a supremely economical, super-smooth 4-stroke Yamaha engine, the stylish new Drive² QuieTech EFI features extra power unit insulation that allows it to run almost as quietly as an electric model – in fact it produces only 60.5dB. Like we said, whisper-quiet!
With its sophisticated engineering and design, not to mention Independent front and rear suspension, the QuieTech EFI leads the field in golf car evolution and is sure to become a firm favourite with players and course operators around the world.
At a glance
- Whisper-quiet – only 60.5dB noise output
- Clean, quiet and economical 4-stroke EFI engine
- Sleek, stylish body and striking colours
- Spacious automotive-style dash with generous storage
- Best-in-class comfort, space and legroom
- Luxurious independent front and rear suspension (IRS)
- Light and strong HybriCore chassis
- Luxurious padded steering wheel
- Low-maintenance no-filter oil system
- Largest, most comfortably contoured seat in the industry
- Large, secure golf bag storage and spacious sweater basket
- USB dashboard outlet (option)
Drive² QuieTech EFI
Every detail of the Drive2 is designed to get the driver around the course with ease. Its ramp-style clutch combines low maintenance with the best hill-climbing performance in the industry and the precision steering and suspension gives sure-footed operation. Even the luxurious seats are the largest in its class.