Cleaner, smoother, quieter – meet the new Drive2
Driven by an economical 4-stroke engine, the stylish new Drive2 QuieTech EFI runs almost as quiet as an electric model. Producing only 60.5dB, this low emission golf car is a favourite with players and course operators.
With its first-in-class independent rear suspension, new body styling and an ergonomic interior giving added comfort and convenience, the Drive2 EFI gives a luxurious and relaxing ride every time.
At a glance
- Clean, quiet and economical EFI engine
- Sleek new body style and bold new colours
- Spacious automotive style dash with extra storage
- Best in class occupancy space and legroom
- Luxurious independent rear suspension (EFI only)
- Tru-Trak II independent front suspension
- Light and strong HybriCore chassis
- Maintenance free rack-and-pinion steering
- Low maintenance filterless oil system
- Largest contoured seat in the industry
- Premium tread tyres
- Large bag well and sweater basket
Drive2 EFI / Drive2
Every detail of the all new Drive2 is designed to get you around the course with ease. Its ramp-style clutch combines low maintenance with the best hill-climbing in the industry. Precision steering and suspension ensure sure-footed operation. Even the seats are the largest in the class.