Small package - big fun!
For easy steering and high levels of rider comfort, this great-looking youth bike features long-travel front forks and Monocross rear suspension – while the 14-inch front wheel and 12-inch rear wheel feature durable knobbly tyres to handle off road terrain.
New and experienced off-road riders will love the smooth and strong performance of the quiet-running 110cc 4-stroke engine – and with its automatic clutch, the 4-speed gearbox is so easy to use. Key-type ignition gives added security, and low maintenance features make the TT-R110E so much fun to ride – and easy to own.
At a glance
- Motocross-style 110cc 4-stroke fun bike
- For new riders and kids moving up from the TT-R50E
- Easy-to-use, semi-automatic 4-speed gearbox and electric starter
- Sharp Icon Blue, motocross-style bodywork
- Key-type main switch for added parental control
- Long-travel off-road type suspension systems
- High-level exhaust fitted with a heat shield
- Front and rear drum brakes for reliable stopping power
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.