Its compact 689cc inline 2-cylinder 'crossplane philosophy' engine is engineered to give you strong, linear torque for thrilling acceleration with outstanding economy.
The bold body and sharper air intakes reinforce the strong MT family look – and the seat gives an improved riding position. With refined front and rear suspension, the MT-07's compact tubular chassis goes exactly where you point it...and takes you straight to the Dark Side of Japan.
At a glance
- Digital instrumentation with full LED display
- Dual 282mm front discs with 4-pot calipers
- Built for optimum riding enjoyment
- Liquid-cooled 689cc inline 2-cylinder 4-stroke
- Crossplane philosophy design with 270-degree crank
- Low dry weight of only 164kg
- Agile, manoeuvrable and easy to handle
- Refined front and rear suspension
- high quality body design with enhanced finish
- Improved riding position
- Responsive performance, affordability and economy
- 35kW A2 version also available