MT-07Inspired by the Dark Side of Japan, the MT-07 has taken Europe by storm – and is now one of Yamaha's best selling bikes of all time. And it's easy to see why so many riders have chosen to ride this exciting Hyper Naked. Build your dream MT-07
Its compact 689cc inline 2-cylinder 'crossplane philosophy' engine is engineered to give you strong, linear torque for thrilling acceleration with outstanding economy.
The bold body and sharper air intakes reinforce the strong MT family look – and the seat gives an improved riding position. With refined front and rear suspension, the MT-07's compact tubular chassis goes exactly where you point it...and takes you straight to the Dark Side of Japan.
At a glance
- Crossplane philosophy design with 270-degree crank
- Refined front and rear suspension
- Responsive performance, affordability and economy
- 35kW A2 version also available
- Dual 282mm front discs with 4-pot calipers
- Improved riding position
- Digital instrumentation with full LED display
- high quality body design with enhanced finish
- Liquid-cooled 689cc inline 2-cylinder 4-stroke
- Low dry weight of only 164kg
- Built for optimum riding enjoyment
- Agile, manoeuvrable and easy to handle
This bike has real attitude. It just oozes coolness. And whether you're male or female, new or experienced, it's hard to resist the great looks and unique character of the MT-07.