A little more power - a little less cost
Its impressive 60-tons-per-hour performance is thanks to Yamaha's many unique snow thrower design features being coupled to the latest version of our smooth, 4-stroke MZ300 engine.
The combination of a super-efficient auger and smooth Hydrostatic Transmission - with single lever control - makes it easy to use. Speed can be adjusted precisely and gradually without affecting auger speed and the rubber track drive delivers great grip and traction for the harshest snow conditions.
At a glance
- Powerful Yamaha 4-stroke engine and electric start
- Hydrostatic Transmission (HST) - a joy to drive
- Powerful 2-stage blower - throws snow 17 metres!
- Extra-wide (72cm) snow clearing performance
- Tough rubber track drive - great grip and traction
- Easy control of chute rotation - electric powered
- 2-step chute - plastic liner reduces snow build-up
- Heavy duty steel 2-stage auger - for tough jobs
- Easy auger height adjustment with free tilt system
- Adjustable Snow Jaw scraper - plastic skids
- Smooth auger clutch & heavy duty casing
- Handy work light on control bar - a bright idea!
Every Yamaha machine, from motorcycle to outboard to snowmobile, is designed and engineered to make your life more relaxing and enjoyable - and in the case of our snow throwers, to turn a chore into a pleasure! For over 30 years, we've been meeting the needs of consumers and professionals by constantly introducing the very latest technologies and innovative features into our line-up.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.