Get the latest from the world of Yamaha
Yamaha Motor Supplying Hyper-EV Electric Motors for Subaru Tecnica International
Building eBike Hub-Mounted Drive Units in India to Supply the Growing Global Market.
29 Октомври 2021
Yamaha Motor announced today that it has signed an agreement with Hero Motors Limited — which owns Hero Cycles, India’s largest bicycle manufacturer—to establish a joint venture company for the manufacture of Hub-mounted drive units for electrically power-assisted bicycles (eBikes). The joint venture is scheduled to be established by the end of this November, with Yamaha Motor holding a 10% stake and Hero Motors holding the remaining 90%.
Новото съоръжение на Yamaha Marine Precision Propeller (YPPI) в Грийнфийлд, Индиана, достигна пълен производствен капацитет това лято.
07 Октомври 2021
Усъвършенстваното съоръжение за леене и леярство използва модерни роботи, за да намали значително времето за изпълнение и да увеличи производството с повече от 67 процента. Това позволява на YPPI да доставя повече от 100 000 витла на клиенти годишно.
Capelli Tempest 750 GP Anniversary Edition
16 Септември 2021
Motorsport has been at the core of Yamaha Motor Co. since its founding, and to commemorate six decades of Grand Prix Motorcycle Racing, Yamaha Motor Europe and Cantieri Capelli are delighted to unveil at the prestigious Genova Boat Show a special Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) inspired but the legendary Yamaha GP livery.
Swappable Batteries Motorcycle Consortium Agreement Signed Between Yamaha Motor, Honda Motor, KTM F&E, and Piaggio Group for Motorcycles and Light Electric Vehicles
06 Септември 2021
Following the signing of the Letter of Intent on March 1, YAMAHA Motor Co., Ltd., HONDA Motor Co., Ltd., KTM F&E GmbH, and PIAGGIO Group (PIA.MI) have officially signed the agreement for the creation of the Swappable Batteries Motorcycle Consortium (SBMC).
Yamaha Motor Reviews Environmental Plan 2050 Targets
19 Юли 2021
Aiming for carbon neutrality over the entire product life cycle by 2050
2019 MXGP Vice-champion Jeremy Seewer reveals his passion for two kinds of Yamaha!
12 Февруари 2020
Jeremy Seewer is a man of many talents who knows how to get the most from his Yamaha – whether it’s his Monster Energy Yamaha Factory MXGP YZF450FM race bike or a one of Yamaha’s high quality Grand Pianos. As a schoolkid Seewer spent many hours studying the piano, and sat in front of the famous tuning fork logo whilst perfecting his musical skills. Little did he know at the time that his fame would be associated with another kind of Yamaha!