The Biggest Buster Ever
However, the extreme effects of gravity and wave action are effortlessly counterbalanced by the silky smooth ride of the deep V hull and the suspension seats with proper grab handles for up to five passengers.
Twin engines give you absolute reliability when you're offshore - or in the outer archipelago. The new Buster Q-equipped Buster Phantom - the fastest and most elegant way to see the future of powerboating!
Auf einen Blick
- Twin engine installation
- Painted colour topsides with alternative colours
- Fixed fuel tank - 800 litres
- The Buster Phantom is CE certified for 12 persons
- Flagship model
- Comfortable X-Craft suspension seats for 5 people
- Helm Master® system available as option
- Buster Q (16" scsreen version) as standard
- Aluminium floor
The most popular motorboat in the Nordic countries, Buster offers an extensive line-up of versatile, tough aluminium boats. The size and layout options cover the full spectrum of boating, from the demands of work - to the pleasures of recreation.