Interface X mounts to the bike’s stem, giving a cleaner look to the cockpit and handlebar area. Its remote switch features ergonomic mode selection buttons whose intuitive design enables the rider to concentrate on the track ahead – and colour coded assist mode indicator as well as a battery capacity indicator provide easy to read information capacity.
Featuring a minimalist, simple and ergonomic design, the new Interface X is an LED communication unit that allows users to enjoy every second of the ride.
Interface X features Bluetooth® Low Energy for smartphone connectivity though compatible apps like the e-Sync Connection. Additionally, ANT+™ connectivity feature makes Interface X compatible with cycle computers from brands like Sigma, Garmin and Echowell.
Interface X highlights
- Minimalist stem-mounted LED communication unit
- Central location gives a clean cockpit and handlebar
- Ergonomic remote switch for excellent ‘blind’ operation
- Remote switch features assist mode switch (up) and (down) and walk assist switch
- LED indicators for battery capacity with dedicated colours for each assist mode
- LED indicators for Automatic Support Mode and walk assist
- USB port for system diagnosis and power supply
- Bluetooth® Low Energy Technology and ANT+ connectivity
- Compatible app available by3rd party developers
- Compatible with cycle computers from brands like Sigma, Garmin and Echowell
Connectivity with 3rd party cycle computer systems
Interface X is compatible with many different cycle computers produced by some of the industry’s best-known brands that support the ANT+ profile. (LEV/S&C/PWR)
Yamaha and SIGMASPORT are two leading brands with the same pioneering spirit – Yamaha having invented the first e-Bike, and SIGMA the first bike computer. These innovative companies have worked together to ensure compatibility between Yamaha’s new Interface X and SIGMA’s EOX VIEW 1300.
After intensive testing the SIGMA EOX VIEW 1300 has been jointly approved, enabling Yamaha e-Bike users to access customized information (assist mode, range estimation, cadence, range estimation, human power, speed, battery level and light status) for increased enjoyment and greater safety on every ride.
Garmin® is recognised as the world’s leading manufacturer of innovative GPS technology, and is the parent company of ANT+™ whose wireless technology enables interoperability between multiple monitoring devices.
Garmin’s Edge® 530, Edge 830, Edge 1030, Edge 1030 Plus and Edge Explore cycling computers are compatible with Interface X and support three profiles – LEV, S&C and PWR – that give the rider a wide range of information including speed, tripmeter, remaining range, cadence and pedalling force.
When paired with Interface X, the Echowell LEV100 e-Bike computer supports a wealth of riding information including speed, cadence, average speed, average cadence, trip, odometer, remaining range and much more.
- Drive unit: Displays are interchangeable for all 2022 model year 25km/h drive units
- Display type: Multicolor LED
- Power supply: 1,200mA (with PW-X3) 1,000mA (with other units)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Low Energy Technology ANT+™
- Functionality (Always on): Battery capacity / Assist mode indicator
- Functionality (Selectable*): Additional features available through smartphone apps or connected devices. ANT+™ profiles: LEV : Light Electric Vehicle / S&C : Speed & Cadence / PWR : Bicycle Power
* Of the selectable items, infrequently-used functions can be hidden.
** Bluetooth® Low Energy Technology connection is necessary