Small in size, big in fun.
Safety comes first, and the YFZ50 has a range of features that give parents a high degree of control. Speed can be limited by the throttle screw and rev limiter switch – and a lanyard attached to a tether switch can cut the engine instantly.
Easy to use, fun to ride and simple to maintain, the Yamaha YFZ50 is the clear choice for responsible adults – and with its YFZ450R racer-inspired styling, this mini ATV has got to be at the top of every child’s wish list!
At a glance
- Compact, agile ATV for children aged 6 - 9 years
- Simple to use, fun to ride and easy to maintain
- The ideal introduction to ATV riding
- Yamaha quality, reliability and back up
- Throttle screw for parental speed adjustment
- Switchable limiter restricts max engine speed
- Lanyard with cut-out for total parental control
- Sporty YFZ450R-inspired styling
- Low-maintenance 49cc 4-stroke air-cooled engine
- Smooth CVT automatic V-belt transmission
- Handlebar-mounted brake levers
- Electric start and removable kick-start
At Yamaha we’re famous for building some of the world’s most successful sport and leisure ATVs – and with a entry-level model for 6-9 year olds, we now make the smallest ones' hearts beat faster.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.