The beauty of work.
Driven by a MK II 686cc engine that delivers the power you need to do the job efficiently, the Grizzly 700 is built to work as hard as you. Its compact bodywork features LED lights and a halogen work light for powerful illumination - and the 26-inch tyres give plenty of traction.
Featuring Yamaha's Ultramatic® transmission and On-Command® drive system - together with Electronic Power Steering (EPS model) - the Grizzly 700 gives you class-leading performance, style and functionality.
At a glance
- Powerful 686cc SOHC 4-stroke engine
- Aggressively styled and compact bodywork
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- Yamaha On-Command® 2WD, 4WD, 4WD with Diff Lock
- Independent long-travel adjustable suspension
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS models)
- Front and rear discs with 2-piston calipers
- Maxxis 26-inch tyres, 26x8x12 front; 26x10x12 rear
- Dual front and single rear hydraullic disc brakes
- LED headlights; central work light (EPS models)
- Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
- 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch
Grizzly 700 EPS
Yamaha Utility ATVs are built with one goal in mind: easing the workloads of those in tough outdoor environments.