More Power. More Fun. More winning.
The gutsy 686cc 4-stroke engine comes with a series of features that boost power for fast acceleration. And with its efficient fuel consumption, the model takes you further between refills.
Built for racers, the YFM700R SE comes packed with a range of exclusive parts including a high compression head, special cam and race-bred fuel mapping. And with its piggyback shocks and 22-inch Maxxis tyres, the YFM700R SE is built to win.
At a glance
- High-tech race-bred 686cc fuel-injected engine
- High performance with efficient fuel consumption
- Strong, lightweight hybrid aluminium/steel frame
- KYB Piggy Back Rear shock with Dual Compression & Single Rebound adjutment
- KYB Piggy Back Front shocks with Dual Compression & Single Rebound adjutment
- Large 22-inch front tyres
- Aluminium components for reduced unsprung weight
- 5-speed transmission with reverse - easy shifting
- Informative easy-to-read LED instrumentation
- Push-button electric-start for convenience
- Sleek bodywork with comfortable riding position
- Built without compromise
The YFM700R SE is for racers the ultimate track weapon, whether you use it on a closed circuit or fast trails.