Small package - big fun!
For easy steering and high levels of rider comfort, this great-looking youth bike features long-travel front forks and Monocross rear suspension – while the 14-inch front wheel and 12-inch rear wheel feature durable knobbly tyres to handle off road terrain.
New and experienced off-road riders will love the smooth and strong performance of the quiet-running 110cc 4-stroke engine – and with its automatic clutch, the 4-speed gearbox is so easy to use. Key-type ignition gives added security, and low maintenance features make the TT-R110E so much fun to ride – and easy to own.
At a glance
- Motocross-style 110cc 4-stroke fun bike
- For new riders and kids moving up from the TT-R50E
- Easy-to-use, semi-automatic 4-speed gearbox and electric starter
- Sharp Icon Blue, motocross-style bodywork
- Key-type main switch for added parental control
- Long-travel off-road type suspension systems
- High-level exhaust fitted with a heat shield
- Front and rear drum brakes for reliable stopping power