Welcome to the victorYZone!
That bike is the YZ65 – and it’s been built to the same high standards as Yamaha’s range of adult race bikes. Its potent 65cc liquid-cooled 6-speed engine features Yamaha’s race developed YPVS for race-winning power – and the semi-double cradle steel frame with aluminium subframe is light and strong.
Adjustable 36mm upside down front forks and link-less Monocross rear suspension give stable handling over rough terrain, and the adjustable handlebar position enables the YZ65 to grow with you. Equipped with wave discs for powerful braking, as well as a long comfy seat and high-grip footrests, the YZ65 is equipped to take you to the VictorYZone!
At a glance
- Powerful 65cc liquid cooled engine
- Race-developed Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS)
- Digital CDI for delivering a precise spark
- High overall specification, winning capability
- 6-speed transmission with light-pull clutch
- Semi-double cradle steel frame, aluminium subframe
- 36mm KYB upside down front forks
- KYB Monocross suspension, aluminium swingarm
- 60/100 14” front- and 80/100 12” rear tire sizes
- Tapered handlebars, aluminium handlebar crown
- Ergonomic seat design for easy weight shifting
- YZ450F-inspired body panels