Born to ride.
Yamaha’s engineers have taken the compact and lightweight engine from the latest YZ450F and developed an all-new powerplant for the new generation WR450F. Featuring a ‘made-to-measure’ ECU as well as an enduro-specific high-compression cylinder head and a specially designed heavy-duty transmission, providing this new enduro bike with full winning performance. While the fine-tuned rigidity balance of the new lighter aluminium beam frame combined with best-in-class suspension and uprated brakes give you increased manoeuvrability and enhanced feeling with the track surface.
Yamaha’s digital Power Tuner and handlebar-mounted engine mode switch put you in total control when surface and weather conditions change – and the compact new instruments give you all the information you need to keep ahead. Finished in a dynamic new Icon Blue, the completely redesigned WR450F is ready for any battle.
At a glance
- New lighter and more powerful 450cc engine
- New cylinder head and piston design
- New lighter aluminium frame for sharper handling
- Industry leading suspension systems
- Yamaha Power Tuner for easy smartphone tuning
- Handlebar-mounted mapping switch
- Stronger stopping power
- New slimline instruments
- High efficiency angled radiators
- Tougher wide ratio 5-speed transmission
- Dynamic new Icon Blue colour
- Compact electric starter
The enduro world is evolving. And to make it to the podium you need a new kind of dirt bike that combines the hard-hitting performance of a motocross machine with all-day useability and precise control. Developed from the latest generation YZ450F, the all-new WR450F is built to deliver, and ready to win.