For superfast re-starts there’s a compact new electric starter – and the tougher clutch and 6-speed wide-ratio transmission can take on the most arduous terrain. And with onboard WiFi, the intelligent new WR250F can be easily fine-tuned using the Power Tuner app on a smartphone.
When it comes to handling performance the new WR250F is in another league. The new YZ250F-derived lightweight aluminium beam frame gets a revised rigidity balance for razor sharp handling and confident stability – and the industry-leading suspension is further improved for an outstanding ride at all speeds.
At a glance
- New high-performance engine
- New smartphone engine tuning
- 2-mode engine map switch
- Lighter and tougher clutch
- Wide-ratio 6-speed transmission
- Mass-centralised starter motor
- New sharper-handling aluminium frame
- Industry-leading suspension
- Slimline new-look bodywork
- Bigger skid plate
- Larger 7.9 litre fuel tank
- Lower, flatter and slimmer seat
The new WR250F is ready to shake up the world of enduro and change the way that you look at the 250cc 4-stroke class. Benefitting from the very latest motocross technology and enhanced with a range of enduro-specific features, it’s one of the most exciting bikes of the decade.