Powerful, reliable and ready for action
The YP20G delivers 600 litres-per-minute performance but does it with utter reliability and impressive levels of economy, thanks to the smoothly efficient OHV 4-stroke Yamaha engine. This efficient, easy-start unit, with its electronic ignition and large muffler, ensures an unusual level of quietness too.
In fact, special features that ensure long life and user-friendly operation are built into every part of this tough workhorse, so it really lives up to its name - Yamaha.
At a glance
- Priming time is only 120 secs at 5m
- Self-priming centrifugal pump with 50mm/2" ports
- Sturdy tubular metal wrap-around frame
- Large capacity (4.5L) fuel tank for long running
- 30m total head with 7m suction head
- Cast iron cylinder liner for longer engine life
- Max pump capacity - 600 litres per minute
- Powerful 4hp Yamaha 123cc OHV 4-stroke engine
- Maintenance-free electronic ignition systerm (TCI)
- Large muffler for extra-quiet operation
- Auto-decompression system for easy starting
- Reliable & fuel efficient - with long engine life
Every Yamaha machine, from motorcycle to outboard to snowmobile, is designed and engineered to make your life more relaxing and enjoyable - and in the case of our water pumps, to turn a messy chore into an easy task! For over 30 years, we've been meeting the needs of consumers and professionals by constantly introducing the very latest technologies and innovative features into our line-up.