Let the Viper strike - and escape the trails!
At our Viper's heart is the powerful and responsive Genesis 4-stroke engine, cocooned in a light, strong chassis. Poise and agility is assured by the asymetric crossover suspension up front - which makes sure the new wide floatation Yamaha Mountain skis go smoothly where they're pointed - while its phenomenal grip on the snow is down to the rear suspension, with its new 146 uncoupled skid wrapped in an aggressive crossover track.
So let the Viper strike now - and enjoy the snow out there!
- Genesis® 4-stroke 1049cc High Output engine
- Super-efficient recalibrated fuel-injection system
- Proven front suspension design with SRV-M spindle
- Wide flotation Yamaha Mountain skis
- NYHED 146 bagaffjedring med torsionsfjeder
- Extrovert drive sprockets for secure grip on track
- NYHED Gen 2 bodywork
- Nyt layout af Stealth-styr
- Convenient electric start and push-button reverse
- Dual Digital Meter display
- Camso® Peak 2.25"/57mm lug track
SRViper X-TX LE 146
Being out on the trails or powder is one of life's great feelings – creating emotional moments to last long in the memory. So enjoy our snowmobiles. Each one is designed and equipped to deliver supreme handling, performance, comfort, economy and reliability.
Du har allerede tilføjet denne del. Du kan ændre antallet i indkøbskurven.
Produktet er blevet føjet til din indkøbskurv
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.