Stunning looks. Extreme perfomance. That is all!
The flagship of our Sidewinder series not only looks the part, but really lives up to its promise, with a revolutionary turbo-powered 998cc Genesis 180 engine that delivers awesome power and torque. This supreme performance, when seamlessly mated to its advanced Mountain chassis, suspension, skis and track, results in a truly impressive and enjoyable machine.
A great many luxuries are standard too, like full Mountain ergonomics, reverse, electric start and hand/thumb warmers.
- Genesis® 180 4-stroke 998cc 3-cylinder engine
- Yamaha's unique turbo-power system
- Massive low end torque for control in deep snow
- Convenient electric start and push-button reverse
- Slim and lightweight Mountain chassis
- Special 'narrow' Mountain front suspension design
- Wide single-keel Yamaha Mountain skis
- Fox Float® shocks - QS3 & QSL with climb lock-out
- 3.0 inch/76mm Camso® Power Claw lug track
- Dual-switch grip control for hand & thumb warmers
- Dual digital gauges and sleek, low windshield
Sidewinder M-TX LE 162
Being out on the trails or powder is one of life's great feelings – creating emotional moments to last long in the memory. So enjoy our snowmobiles. Each one is designed and equipped to deliver supreme handling, performance, comfort, economy and reliability.