Full-blown trail excitement – in a compact new size!
At its heart is an industry first - a brand new, fuel-injected 397cc 2-stroke power unit, punching out around 65 smooth horsepower - with impressive amounts of trail-busting torque. In fact, performance that's perfectly matched to the cutting-edge design of the chassis, suspension, track and skis.
Compact it may be, but the on-board luxury and comfort are 100% full-size! Practical too, with electric starting and push-button electronic reverse, adjustable hand and thumb warmers and clear, stylish digital gauges to keep you up to speed. All in all, the SXVenom is a mighty impressive new machine.
- 397cc single-cylinder 2-stroke engine with EFI
- 7/8 scale snowmobile – a great all-rounder
- Ultra-lightweight chassis for supreme agility
- Rear suspension system with dual twin-tube shocks
- Lightweight 38-inch SRV front suspension
- Camso Hacksaw 121 x 14 track - for power and drive
- Wide Yamaha Stryke skis with single keel
- Serrated (punched) running boards for great grip
- Electronic push-button reverse & electric starting
- Comfortable trail seat for long days out
- Adjustable Handlebar & thumb warmers
- Stylish digital gauges & low sleek windshield
Being out storming the trails or playing in the powder is one of life's great feelings – creating emotional moments to linger long in the memory. So enjoy our snowmobiles - each one designed to deliver world-beating performance, unmatched handling and supreme comfort - with economy and reliability.