The Biggest Buster Ever
However, the extreme effects of gravity and wave action are effortlessly counterbalanced by the silky smooth ride of the deep V hull and the suspension seats with proper grab handles for up to five passengers.
Twin engines give you absolute reliability when you're offshore - or in the outer archipelago. The new Buster Q-equipped Buster Phantom - the fastest and most elegant way to see the future of powerboating!
At a glance
- Flagship model
- Buster Q (16" scsreen version) as standard
- The Buster Phantom is CE certified for 12 persons
- Fixed fuel tank - 800 litres
- Comfortable X-Craft suspension seats for 5 people
- Aluminium floor
- Painted colour topsides with alternative colours
- Helm Master® system available as option
- Twin engine installation
- Rainwater draining system
The most popular motorboat in the Nordic countries, Buster offers an extensive line-up of versatile, tough aluminium boats. The size and layout options cover the full spectrum of boating, from the demands of work - to the pleasures of recreation.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the selected Yamaha model.
No additional parts are required.