Ever wanted to try your hand at motocross? Well now you can… We are giving away a place on the popular Yamaha MX Experience, run by the AMCA.
The course caters for people from those who have never sat on a motocross bike all the way through to experience MX riders, offering something for all.
With various dates at different locations around the country, we’re offering one
lucky winner the chance to take part on a date of their choosing – subject to
You can find out more about the Yamaha MX Experience at www.yamahamxexperience.co.uk
To enter the competition, reply to one of the competition posts on the following
Yamaha Motor UK social media profiles during the entry window:
- Yamaha Motor UK Facebook
- YamahaRacing UK Facebook
- Yamaha Motor UK Twitter
- Yamaha Racing UK Twitter
- Yamaha Motor UK Instagram
- Yamaha Racing UK Instagram
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize draw starts at 12pm on 13th March 2020 and ends at 12pm 13th April 2020. Entries out of this time frame will not be considered.
- To enter, participants must reply with a public comment to one of the competition posts on one of Yamaha’s Social Media channels with why they’d like to try the Yamaha MX Experience
- There is one prize on offer:
- A day at the AMCA Yamaha MX Experience – details: www.yamahamxexperience.co.uk
- The prize will take place on a date of the winner’s choice, subject to availability. The AMCA Yamaha MX Experience dates can be found here.
- To be eligible, each winner must be over 18 years old and a permanent UK resident.
- No previous experience or licence is necessary.
- The AMCA’s full Yamaha MX Experience Terms and Conditions apply, including that each rider must sign a medical declaration before participating.
- Full safety equipment and clothing will be provided, but if a rider should wish to wear their own they can if approved by AMCA.
- The prize does not include travel, accommodation, or any expenses incurred through attending the event.
- The winners will be chosen at random by 5pm 15th April 2020 and contacted by direct message on the social media platform on which they entered.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 24 hours of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and select another winner on the criteria set out above.
- Any decision is the final and no correspondence will be entered into. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize is non-transferable, for sale, re-sale or redeemable for cash.
- The winners will be publicly announced on the Yamaha social channels once the prizes are confirmed.
- Once the winner has been notified and supplied their name and confirmed their eligibility for the prize, YMUK will provide further information and pass the winners on to the AMCA for booking.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over only.
- Yamaha Motor UK and AMCA employees or third parties associated with either, or family/friends, are not permitted to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- The promotion is offered by Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., Branch UK – Units A2-A3, Kingswey Business Park, Forsyth Road, Woking, GU21 5SA.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook/Twitter.