It’s just over a week until one of the biggest events on the UK biking calendar. Motorcycle Live will open its doors on Saturday 16th November until Sunday 24th November.
Yamaha Motor UK will again be out in force, showcasing our entire 2020 range including the recently revealed Tracer 700, TMAX 560, Tricity 300, MT-125 and MT-03 plus the all new YZF-R1. We’ll also have race bikes from BSB, World Superbikes and the pinnacle of motorcycle sport that is MotoGP, plus a display of Dakar Rally machines to celebrate the arrival of Ténéré 700, which you can ride at the show in the Experience Adventure Zone.
We’re giving away eight pairs of tickets to the show, valid on any one of the nine
days. All you have to do to enter is reply to one of the competition posts across our social media channels!
- Yamaha Motor UK Facebook
- Yamaha Motor UK Twitter
- Yamaha Motor UK Instagram
- Yamaha Racing UK Facebook
- Yamaha Racing UK Twitter
- Yamaha Racing UK Instagram
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize draw starts at 12pm on Friday 8th November and ends at 12pm Tuesday 12th November. Entries out of this time frame will not be considered.
- To enter, participants must reply with a public comment to one of the competition posts on one of Yamaha’s Social Media channels.
- There are eight prizes available, each consisting of a pair of tickets to MOTORCYCLE LIVE, valid on any one day of the winners’ choice from 16th – 24th November 2019.
- The prize does not include travel, accommodation, or any expenses incurred through attending the event.
- The winners will be chosen at random by 5pm 12th November 2019 and contacted by direct message on the social media platform on which they entered.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 24 hours of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and select another winner on the criteria set out above.
- Any decision is the final and no correspondence will be entered into. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize is non-transferable, for sale, re-sale or redeemable for cash.
- The winners will be publicly announced on the Yamaha social channels once the prizes are confirmed.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over only.
- Yamaha Motor UK employees, or family/friends, are not permitted to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- The promotion is offered by Yamaha
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.