Three year warranty on electric vehicle batteries
- Applies to leisure and commercial users
- Covers leisure and delivery models
- Parts and labour cover
- Subject to complying with the recommended service schedule and routine maintenance requirements as specified in the owner’s manual
- Applies to factory fitted battery only
- Servicing must be carried out by an authorised Yamaha dealer during Year 3
- Terms and conditions apply
NEO's Terms & Conditions
All Yamaha NEO’s model year 2022 and onwards officially imported by Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., Branch UK, purchased for leisure or commercial use come with the following warranty:-
- Vehicle Warranty - Yamaha NEO's (ESS025) is supplied with a two year (unlimited mileage) vehicle warranty cover.
- Battery Warranty - Yamaha NEO's (ESS025) is supplied with a three year (unlimited mileage) battery specific warranty cover. Yamaha batteries are rated to maintain a capacity of 80% of their initial capacity after 3 years. Keeping up with our recommended charging and storage practices will ensure optimum battery life. If your battery loses more than 20% capacity before this time then, subject to compliance with the warranty conditions, it will be replaced free of charge. Yamaha NEO’s (ESS025) customers also have the option to extend this (unlimited mileage) battery specific warranty cover by a further two years at an additional cost for this battery specific cover warranty extension.
Note: All cover is subject to regular servicing, as specified in the relevant Yamaha NEO’s owner’s manual. The Yamaha NEO’s model year 2022 onwards Vehicle Warranty and Battery Warranty both come with Yamaha assurance that cover is not affected by a change of ownership, with any remaining period of cover being transferable to subsequent owners.