Five year warranty on all new Yamaha Four-Stoke Outboards
- Offer open for a limited period
- Applies to leisure users only
- Covers F2.5 to F350 models
- Parts and labour cover
- Subject to complying with the recommended service schedule
- Servicing must be carried out by an authorised Yamaha Motor UK outboard dealer
- Engine must be run on Yamalube oil.
- Terms and conditions apply
Terms & Conditions
All Yamaha outboards, model years from 2008 and onwards imported by YMUK, purchased for leisure use now carry a 3 year manufacturers warranty (commercial 1 yr). All four-stroke outboards purchased for leisure use in the UK and registered on the Yamaha warranty system will be eligible for an additional period giving a total of 5 years warranty cover. Offer open for a limited period, consult your dealer for details. All cover is subject to regular servicing, as specified in the relevant Yamaha owners manual. Full terms & conditions available upon request from your dealer.