In summary, the Yamaha Motor Academy:
- Will be operational in November in close cooperation with each of the national distributors.
- Supports all dealer staff in Europe in improving their expertise and skill sets, and so enables them to play an important role with their job and deliver the best customer experience.
- Covers the complete dealer retail business (sales, marketing and service) and provides programmes for all product groups (PTW, SPV, Marine, RVPP, P&A).
- Operates according to the latest didactic methods and a state-of-the-art digital set-up with the new Learning Experience Platform. It offers a blended learning journey composed by competency-based modules with engaging content, virtual and physical classroom trainings.
- Delivers more than just learning and education; it also makes sure that Yamaha’s direction and guidelines are understood and implemented by all dealer staff in Europe.
For more information, please contact the Yamaha National Press Officer.
* KANDO, our Corporate Mission, is the Japanese word to express the simultaneous feelings of deep satisfaction and intense excitement that you experience when you encounter something of exceptional value, quality and performance.