Power Commander V
Not compatible with your Yamaha
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
Multiple optional parts are available to help you mount this part on your . Do your want to add these optional parts to your shopping cart?
Selected optional parts:
Optional parts which will be added
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.
Search for your Yamaha
Search by Yamaha product to see parts that fitSearch by product type
Search by Yamaha product to see parts that fitSearch by Yamaha model
Select a Yamaha model to see if there are required parts.
Helps tune up the injection and ignition system for even greater power
- Integral 2-position map-switching function (map switch not included)
- Gear input allows for adjustment of mapping based on gear and speed
- Analogue input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor (e.g. temperature) and to build an adjustment table based on its input
- With the gear position input connected, the Power Commander V allows each cylinder and gear to be mapped individually. For example, on a 4-cylinder unit with 6 -speed transmission, there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables
- Unit has a -100/+100% and 10 throttle-position columns
- Enhanced “accel-pump” utility via increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges
- For closed-course competition use only