Unleash the Beast.
The Grizzly 700 25th Anniversary is all about the amped-up accessories that are included with every limited-edition machine. A heavy-duty brush guard and front bash plate provide extra protection for your Grizzly during extreme adventures. Then it’s all about you, as hand protectors deflect branches and rocks, and over fenders keep mud, water and debris at bay.
A powerful 686cc engine, adjustable independent suspension and rugged chassis pair with Yamaha’s industry-leading Ultramatic® transmission for comfort and performance. All-wheel engine braking, a four-wheel disc brake system, EPS and the On-Command® drive system put you in control.
At a glance
- A high performance ATV and a true All-Terrain Vehicle
- Limited 25th Anniversary edition graphics and colours
- Brush guard, front bash plate, over fenders and hand protectors
- Two-tone seat, 27" wheels and colour-matched shocks
- Excellent trail and off-trail handling
- Long stroke terrain capable and comfy suspension
- Four powerful and consistent hydraulic disc brakes
- Well-balanced ride dynamics
- Less fatigue and more precise handling by EPS
- Connected rider forward ergonomics
- Driver selectable wheel drive system
- Yamaha quality with high reliability
Grizzly 700 25th Anniversary
Get ready to push the limits of the possible with this once in a lifetime chance to own a genuine piece of Yamaha history. The Grizzly 700 25th Anniversary is a special and rare example of the classic and beloved legend, ideal for those who want a deeper connection to the outdoors and to their machine.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the selected Yamaha model.
No additional parts are required.