With impressive terrain-handling comes smooth power from our new 999 cc engine – and push-button D-mode control with three Drive positions – Sport, Trail and Crawl. Add Special Edition paint, a factory-fitted Warn winch, colour-matched wheels, aggressive Maxxis Carnage tyres and you start to see the picture.
The Wolverine®RMAX™1000 family follows our development philosophy of “Jin-Ki Kanno” – which translates from Japanese as “the true exhilaration of being one with the machine” – bringing you a super-capable off-roader, in which driver and passengers feel confident to master and enjoy the very toughest terrain.
At a glance
- Brutal, class-leading 999cc machine
- Three drive modes for selectable power supply
- Fully loaded with Yamaha Off-Road technology
- Top-level capability with an imposing stance
- Next Generation design & aggressive styling
- Four comfortable, full-size, high-back bucket seats
- Premium extensive Special Edition features
- Yamaha quality with high reliability
Wolverine® RMAX™4 1000 SE
The new Wolverine® RMAX™1000 line-up heralds a new generation of adrenaline-charged, two and four-seater SxS models, ready for you to tackle new adventures. It’s an advance made possible by our unique heritage in competition – and by the world-renowned engineering expertise that is evident from the moment you step aboard.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.
Full pricing information
Wolverine® RMAX™4 1000 SE Low Gloss Black£23,500.00
Prices exclude VAT