More Power. More Fun. More winning.
The gutsy 686cc 4-stroke engine comes with a series of features that boost power for fast acceleration. And with its efficient fuel consumption, the model takes you further between refills.
At a glance
- High-tech race-bred 686cc fuel-injected engine
- High performance with efficient fuel consumption
- Strong, lightweight hybrid aluminium/steel frame
- Rear shock gives comfort and control
- Low-pressure gas front shocks for easy adjustment
- Large 22-inch front tyres
- Aluminium components for reduced unsprung weight
- 5-speed transmission with reverse - easy shifting
- Informative easy-to-read LED instrumentation
- Push-button electric-start for convenience
- Sleek bodywork with comfortable riding position
- Built without compromise
Exploration, excitement and fun for every rider. That's what we aim to bring with the YFM700R.
Full pricing information
YFM700R Stormcloud Grey£8,699.00
Prices includes VAT at 20%
ATVs with engines up to 70cc are recommended for use only by riders 6 years and older and always with adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 70 to 90cc are recommended only for use by riders 10 years and older, and always under adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 90cc or greater are recommended for use only by riders 16 years and older. ATVs are built to operate within their design limits. Safe towable weights, together with maximum carrying capacity are identified in the owner's manual if applicable. For durability, reliability, but most important of all, operator safety, under no circumstances should the recommended capacities be exceeded. Yamaha recommends that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call your Yamaha Distributor in your country. ATVs can be hazardous to operate.