Taking ATV racing to the next level.
A race-bred assist and slipper clutch gives more precise control over corner entry speed for quicker lap times - while the race-bred engine delivers superfast throttle response and hard-hitting high rpm power for holeshot-winning performance.
Sharp-designed bodywork gives the rider space to shift the bodyweight during cornering or hard acceleration. And the lightweight piggyback shocks make for razor-sharp handling!
At a glance
- Lightweight chassis
- 32-bit fuel injection for instant response
- Quick-release fasteners for easy bodywork removal
- Dual front discs with wave-type rear
- Roomy bodywork and padded seat shape for comfort
- Ultimate sports ATV with superior handling
- Special graphics & quick release fasteners
- Cast aluminium swingarm with piggyback rear shock
- Remote reservoir 3-way adjustable front shocks
- 5-valve 4-stroke single cylinder engine
- Lightweight weldless hybrid aluminium frame
- Class-leading power-to-weight ratio
YFZ450R Special Edition
We know that racing isn't about compromise. It's about being the best. And that's an attitude reflected in the design of every Yamaha Sports ATV.
ATVs with engines up to 70cc are recommended for use only by riders 6 years and older and always with adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 70 to 90cc are recommended only for use by riders 10 years and older, and always under adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 90cc or greater are recommended for use only by riders 16 years and older. ATVs are built to operate within their design limits. Safe towable weights, together with maximum carrying capacity are identified in the owner's manual if applicable. For durability, reliability, but most important of all, operator safety, under no circumstances should the recommended capacities be exceeded. Yamaha recommends that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call your Yamaha Distributor in your country. ATVs can be hazardous to operate.