The beauty of work.
Driven by a MK II 686cc engine that delivers the power you need to do the job efficiently, the Grizzly 700 EPS SE is built to work as hard as you. Its compact bodywork features LED lights and a halogen work light for powerful illumination - and the 27-inch Zilla tyres give plenty of traction.
Featuring Yamaha's Ultramatic® transmission and On-Command® drive system - together with Electronic Power Steering - the Grizzly 700 EPS SE gives you class-leading performance, style and functionality.
At a glance
- Powerful 686cc SOHC 4-stroke engine
- Aggressively styled and compact SE Painted bodywork
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- Yamaha On-Command® 2WD, 4WD, 4WD with Diff Lock
- Independent long-travel adjustable suspension
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS models)
- Front and rear discs with 2-piston calipers
- Maxxis Zilla 27-inch tyres, 27x10 front & rear on 14" Alu wheels
- LED headlights; central work light (EPS models)
- Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
- 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch
Grizzly 700 EPS SE
Yamaha Utility ATVs are built with one goal in mind: easing the workloads of those in tough outdoor environments.
Full pricing information
Grizzly 700 EPS SE Backcountry Blue£9,349.00
Prices exclude VAT
ATVs with engines up to 70cc are recommended for use only by riders 6 years and older and always with adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 70 to 90cc are recommended only for use by riders 10 years and older, and always under adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 90cc or greater are recommended for use only by riders 16 years and older. ATVs are built to operate within their design limits. Safe towable weights, together with maximum carrying capacity are identified in the owner's manual if applicable. For durability, reliability, but most important of all, operator safety, under no circumstances should the recommended capacities be exceeded. Yamaha recommends that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call your Yamaha Distributor in your country. ATVs can be hazardous to operate.