A force of nature.
Its easy to use technology, outstanding durability and Yamaha reliability enable the Kodiak 450 to take on the toughest jobs in extreme terrain. The industry-leading On Command drive system allows you to switch seamlessly between 2WD and 4WD at the push of a button - and the Ultramatic automatic transmission makes every task more relaxing and enjoyable.
In terms of comfort and convenience, nothing comes close! And when work's over, this versatile ATV adds a new dimension to your precious leisure time.
At a glance
- 120kg rack carrying capacity 600kg towing capacity
- WARN Vantage 2000 winch
- Premium Yamaha quality with great value for money
- High torque 421cc 4-stroke engine
- Ultramatic automatic CVT transmission
- Long travel suspension with gas shock absorbers
- On Command push button 2WD / 4WD drive system
- Designed for work and leisure
- Compact body design with roomy riding space
- Versatile and practical mid-sized utility ATV
- All day comfort, added functionality, easy to use
- Economical and reliable Electronic Fuel Injection
With its rugged chassis and high-torque engine, the Kodiak 450 is a tireless worker that can carry 120kg on its racks - or tow up to 600kg - allowing you to traverse extreme terrain with tools, provisions or equipment.
ATVs with engines up to 70cc are recommended for use only by riders 6 years and older and always with adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 70 to 90cc are recommended only for use by riders 10 years and older, and always under adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 90cc or greater are recommended for use only by riders 16 years and older. ATVs are built to operate within their design limits. Safe towable weights, together with maximum carrying capacity are identified in the owner's manual if applicable. For durability, reliability, but most important of all, operator safety, under no circumstances should the recommended capacities be exceeded. Yamaha recommends that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call your Yamaha Distributor in your country. ATVs can be hazardous to operate.