The extraordinary ordinary work.
Powered by the high torque MK II 686cc engine - and featuring a compact chassis with a plush seat for day-long riding comfort - this extraordinary worker can carry a 140kg payload plus rider, and tow up to 600kg.
The smooth-running Ultramatic® CVT transmission and 2WD/4WD system with Diff Lock make this ATV ideal for towing, and with Electric Power Steering the Kodiak 700 EPS makes every working day that little bit easier.
At a glance
- Front discs and sealed wet rear brake
- Powerful MK II 686cc SOHC 4-stroke high-torque engine
- Digital instruments (EPS models) and storage
- Central halogen work light
- On-Command® 2WD/4WD with Diff Lock
- Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
- Independent long-travel suspension
- Best value for money utility ATV
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Maxxis 25-inch tyres, 25x8x12 front; 25x10x12 rear
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch
Kodiak 700 EPS
Yamaha Utility ATVs are built with one goal in mind: easing the workloads of those in tough outdoor environments.
Full pricing information
Kodiak 700 EPS Green£8,349.00
Kodiak 700 EPS Blue£8,349.00
ATVs with engines up to 70cc are recommended for use only by riders 6 years and older and always with adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 70 to 90cc are recommended only for use by riders 10 years and older, and always under adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 90cc or greater are recommended for use only by riders 16 years and older. ATVs are built to operate within their design limits. Safe towable weights, together with maximum carrying capacity are identified in the owner's manual if applicable. For durability, reliability, but most important of all, operator safety, under no circumstances should the recommended capacities be exceeded. Yamaha recommends that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call your Yamaha Distributor in your country. ATVs can be hazardous to operate.