YAM 310Air-VWhy not get out on the water with a YAM Air-V, where your fun will come with added comfort? This is mainly thanks to the double-wall inflatable floor, which is extra rigid and very comfy on the feet. Still, the Air models are, like every YAM model, super-simple to inflate, carry, use and store.
A great way to have fun on the water
Top performance is assured – with even the smallest Yamaha outboard – and handling is remarkable, with excellent control and stability from the special inflatable keel and V-hull design (only for the 310Air-V).
Strong D-rings and lifelines are provided, as well as a secure, integral tank holder. The PVC-coated transom is reinforced with a special support section for a Yamaha outboard. All you have to do is enjoy yourself.
At a glance
- Very light and easy to carry around
- Double-wall inflatable floor gives great comfort
- Inflatable keel helps directional control
- V-floor for even better control on the 310Air
- Comfortably carries a family of three or four
- Very stable handling even in choppy water
- Immensely rigid and tough construction
Jump into a YAM and join the thousands of happy owners cruising round the ports, marinas and inland waters of Europe. Renowned for their simple, stylish designs, ease of use and refreshing value for money, Yam inflatables help people get out on the water more easily – and have more fun.