Big power in a compact package.
Despite its power, a large capacity muffler ensures that it runs with a low noise emission of just 51.5 dB(A).* The compact control panel, with all dials on one side, makes it easy to use, and fits with the new clean and retro overall design. The 4.2 litre fuel tank will allow for 10.5 hours of continuous operation at 1/4 rated load. So, whatever the task,wherever the location this brushless inverter is up to the job.
* at ¼ rated load from 7 meters.
At a glance
- TwinTech capability
- Economy control for saving fuel
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Up to 4.2 hours continuous running at ¼ rated load
- Large capacity muffler for quieter running
- Large handle for carrying by one or two people
- Complies with gas emission regulations
- High-output, 79cc engine
- Retro-modern style and light weight
- 4.2 litre fuel tank
- Easily detachable panel for servicing
Not all models shown are available in every country. The specification and appearance of Yamaha products can vary from time to time without prior notice. Those shown here are only for illustrative purposes and are not contractual description of products. Generator warranty is subject to specific conditions. For further details, please contact your Yamaha dealer.