The remarkable M26 - Just switch on and take off
Incredibly simple and quiet to use, these compact 12-Volt units have adjustable brackets for quick, easy fitting, so you can go straight out, switch on and have fun. This M26 model features a twist-on hand control, offering a tilt angle of up to 45° extending up to 15 cm - and with a comfortable contoured grip.
It's built tough too, with a permanent magnet motor, damage-resistant casing parts and coatings, and a special composite drive shaft that won’t bend, break or corrode in normal use. A power propeller maximises thrust and resists trailing weeds and other underwater debris.
At a glance
- Push-to-Test meter - for easy battery level checks
- Very simple and light to carry about - and to fit
- Surprisingly powerful - but easy to control
- Tough construction and dependable 12-Volt motor
- Almost indestructible composite prop shaft
- Power propeller resists weeds and trailing debris
- Quick-Cam Depth Adjuster - easy prop depth control
- Extremely friendly to the environment
- Comfortable tiller with twist-on hand control
- Versatile steering tension control
Yamaha Electric Drives are the most environment-friendly way to power your small boat when you’re out relaxing on the water.
- Your purchase will be delivered within 4 to 10 working days
- Free shipping
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.