A great way to enjoy our Straight-Four performance
Yamaha’s unique, fuel-efficient EFI system, micro-processor ECU, clean-burn technology and noise reduction systems are all designed to work seamlessly together, while the sophisticated diagnostic system shows engine and performance data via computer link, so maintenance is very quick - and simple.
Like all our EFI engines, the F175 can be linked directly to Yamaha's exclusive network system, which means you can choose from a wide range of advanced digital gauges and instruments.
At a glance
- Optional Tilt Limiter system
- High output alternator (50A)
- Yamaha's famous EFI system for supreme efficiency
- Variable trolling RPM control function
- Compatible with Yamaha Digital Network system
- Shift Dampener System (SDS) for smooth shifting
- Optional Dual Battery Charging System
- Offset crankshaft and special balance shaft
- 2.8 litre 4-cylinder DOHC 16-valve engine
- Yamaha Customer Outboard Protection (Y-COP) option
For your on-water adventures, the 4-cylinder F175 delivers a perfectly balanced and reliable all-round power package.
All information in this catalogue is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. Photographs may show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of these images. Always respect the local maritime regulations. Always wear the recommended personal flotation device and safety equipment when boating.