Maximum enjoyment. Minimum emissions.
Yamaha's Electronic Fuel Injection system (EFI) ensures cleaner performance and super-efficient consumption of fuel, all in an engine that delivers impressive power, high speeds and serious torque in the mid-ranges.
The F50 also includes a number of unique Yamaha features, each designed to provide a smooth, comfortable and enjoyable ride. Among them are the Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt system, giving you full, relaxed control – and PrimeStart™ ignition – as effortless as starting a car.
At a glance
- EFI for cleaner, more efficient performance
- Sleek, compact shape & solid one-piece top cowling
- Yamaha Customer Outboard Protection (Y-COP) option
- Optional Tilt Limiter system
- Single-action steering friction (Tiller model)
- High-output alternator
- Shalow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Fresh Water Flushing system
- Compatible with Yamaha Digital Network Gauges
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- Variable trolling RPM
- Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt
Whether you enjoy the thrill of water sports or just relaxing on your boat, choose the engine that helps you get more out of your time on the water.
Full pricing information
F50H Light Grey Metallic£7,459.00
Includes: White Aluminium propeller, remote control throttle, round Tacho gauge, ignition switch, 25ltr fuel tank and line. Prices includes VAT at 20%.
All information in this catalogue is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. Photographs may show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of these images. Always respect the local maritime regulations. Always wear the recommended personal flotation device and safety equipment when boating.