The FT50 - Harness a real High-Thrust workhorse.
FT models use Yamaha's patented Dual-Thrust propeller to provide full thrust in Forward and Reverse – making light work of manoeuvring a heavy boat.
While TCI Micro-computer Ignition offers easy starting and reliability whatever the conditions, the high-output alternator provides extra starting power, even after long periods at low RPM. FT Series engines are big, powerful workhorses - designed never to let you down.
At a glance
- All the features and advantages of the Yamaha F50
- Special gear ratios to deliver greater thrust
- Dual-Thrust prop – high-thrust in Forward/Reverse
- Yamaha Customer Outboard Protection (Y-COP) option
- Compatible with Yamaha Digital Network system
- Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt
- Optional Tilt Limiter system
- TCI Ignition
- High-output alternator
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- Fresh water flushing system
When you're looking for strong, immediate thrust and pulling power, rather than out-and-out speed, choose the engine that will deliver exactly that, whatever the conditions.
Full pricing information
FT50J Light Grey Metallic£7,950.00
Includes: Aluminium propeller, 25ltr fuel tank and line. Prices includes VAT at 20%.