The FT60 - our champion High-Thrust workhorse
FT models use Yamaha's patented Dual-Thrust propeller to provide full thrust in Forward and Reverse – making light work of manoeuvring a heavy boat.
While TCI Micro-computer Ignition offers easy starting and reliability whatever the conditions, the high-output alternator provides extra starting power, even after long periods at low RPM. FT Series engines are big, powerful workhorses - designed never to let you down.
At a glance
- Special gear ratios to deliver greater thrust
- Optional Tilt Limiter system
- TCI Ignition
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- High-output alternator
- Compatible with Yamaha Digital Network system
- Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt
- Fresh Water Flushing system
- All the features and advantages of the Yamaha F60
- Dual-Thrust prop – high-thrust in Forward/Reverse
- Yamaha Customer Outboard Protection (Y-COP) option
When you're looking for strong, immediate thrust and pulling power, rather than out-and-out speed, choose the engine that will deliver exactly that, whatever the conditions.
Full pricing information
All information in this catalogue is given for general guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice. Photographs may show boats being driven by professionals and no recommendation or guidance in respect of safe operation or style of use is intended or implied by the publication of these images. Always respect the local maritime regulations. Always wear the recommended personal flotation device and safety equipment when boating.