The FT60 - our champion High-Thrust workhorse
All FT models use Yamaha's patented Dual-Thrust propeller to provide full thrust in Forward and Reverse – making light work of manoeuvring a heavy boat.
TCI Micro-computer Ignition offers easy starting and reliability whatever the conditions, and high-output alternators provide extra starting power, even after long periods at low RPM. FT Series engines are like powerful workhorses - designed never to let you down.
At a glance
- All the features and advantages of the Yamaha F60
- Special gear ratios to deliver greater thrust
- Dual-Thrust prop – high-thrust in Forward/Reverse
- Yamaha Customer Outboard Protection (Y-COP) option
- Compatible with Yamaha Digital Network system
- Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt
- Optional Tilt Limiter system
- TCI Ignition
- High-output alternator
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- Fresh Water Flushing system
When you're looking for strong, immediate thrust and pulling power, rather than out-and-out speed, choose the engine that will deliver exactly that, whatever the conditions.
Full pricing information
FT60G Light Grey Metallic£8,930.00
Includes: White Aluminium propeller, remote control throttle, round Tacho gauge, ignition switch, 25ltr fuel tank and line. Prices includes VAT at 20%.