The T 60hp - our champion High-Thrust workhorse.
T models use Yamaha's patented Dual-Thrust propeller to provide full thrust in Forward and Reverse – making light work of manoeuvring a heavy boat.
While TCI Micro-computer Ignition offers easy starting and reliability whatever the conditions, the high-output alternator provides extra starting power, even after long periods at low RPM. T Series engines are big, powerful workhorses - designed never to let you down.
At a glance
- All the features and advantages of the Yamaha 60hp
- Special gear ratios to deliver greater thrust
- Dual-Thrust prop – high-thrust in Forward/Reverse
- Yamaha Customer Outboard Protection (Y-COP) option
- Compatible with Yamaha Digital Network system
- Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt
- Optional Tilt Limiter system
- TCI Ignition
- High-output alternator
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- Fresh Water Flushing system
When you're looking for strong, immediate thrust and pulling power, rather than out-and-out speed, choose the engine that will deliver exactly that, whatever the conditions.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.